Stud Breeding Contract
This document details the Breeding arrangement between Sire and Dam owners. It is intended to bring out specific definitions regarding the Breeding of the Sire and Dam, and also defines compensation for the Sire’s services. By submitting this form, you are agreeing to the terms of this contract. Your digital signature will bind your agreement.
- Must be AKC or CKC registered
- Must be at least 2 years old
- Must be up to date on all shots
- Three successful ties are preferable.
- The litter is defined as a minimum of 5 surviving puppies whelped from the Mating.
Sire Stud Fee and Compensation:
The Sire’s owners will have the choice of two methods of payment:
- First choice of one puppy from the litter, selected by week 5 delivered after week 7.
- Or cash/check , payable after whelping produces a minimum of 5 puppies. *The Stud fee is a MINIMUM of $1500 OR the price of which the highest priced puppy was sold at if it is above the MINIMUM.*
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to the terms of this contract. Your digital signature will bind your agreement. A fully executed version of this agreement (with Sire Owner’s signature) will be sent to you.